Monday, September 7, 2009

what a day!

Torie had a rough day, but really seemed to feel somewhat better tonight. We spent some time outside jumping on the trampoline, then walked around the block. Torie couldn't walk the whole way, but did try her best! She even tried to jog part of it. It was too cute seeing her trying to jog while holding Alexa's leash. Alexa's is the best dog for Torie. She is calm and follows along when I give her commands. Torie is learning the commands, and I have added hand motions for Torie to use so Alexa can understand. My goal is for Torie to have complete command of Alexa, but for that to happen, Alexa has to be able to understand Torie's communication, thus the hand motions.
on another note, is it odd that I woke up this morning and felt guilty for not being at work? umm hello we are closed today! lol. Things only added up from there, lol. I was baking BBQ porkchops for supper, when I burned my finger. Good thing I had the burn cream from the last time(mem wkend)! Then, as I opened the BBQ sauce bottle to add more, it exploded on me! Sauce was on the stove, me, my glasses, even the floor! It was funny.
Tomorrow is back to the grind. work work work. Anyone else looking forward to the fair? I really just like walking around the grandstands/food areas. I could totally careless about the rides, but could I convince Torie to have the same view?!?

No comments: