Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just walking with daddy after doing family pictures

Torie's first time in the ocean.

She was telling me that the wave was coming!

She loved every minute of being in the ocean....I can't wait to go back!


Hold daddy's hands so she can jump the waves

walking on the boardwalk...she stopped and posed for the camera!


This was after the very long ride to S.C. Not too sure she was ready for pictures just yet!


So these are just a few snap shots taken during our first family vacation. Torie had a blast in the sand and the water. I had to just leave my camera in the hotel so we could play. Maybe next year we can visit Florida! I'll post more later.






1 comment:

Tanya said...

Love all the pics Becky!!! Torie is just too cute. It was good to finally meet you last week (I think it was last week) :-)