Saturday, September 5, 2009

i promise....

i promise that as soon as I have Internet connect on my desktop, I will post new pictures. See, I normally work on pictures on my desk top to avoid any viruses. But my 7 yr old dell laptop as pretty much died. It shuts down whenever it wants,refusing to let me get online for more than a just a few minutes at a time. So, while I wait on Paul to start feeling better, I use his laptop to surf the net, lol. Hopefully by this time tomorrow Paul will feel better and we can get things going on the desktop. yes, I know it's not hard to connect the wires from the old to the new, but I have other things to get done first....like cook, laundry and figuring out how to drain the water from the dishwasher....Torie pushed a button or two, and it stopped in mid cycle. Any help? lol. gotta finish supper and then start reading my dishwasher book.

No comments: