Thursday, August 13, 2009

snap shots

These are the snap shots that Paul took of Torie before taking her to preschool on Monday. She said she had fun playing in the water. I finally figured out what she meant when I saw her painting-done with watercolors! I can't believe Monday she will go all day. I cannot wait to pick her up and see how well she did! I am so looking forward to our extra time together. While I am excited about starting preschool, I am sad that we are leaving Mrs Glenda's. Torie has made leaps and bounds this spring and summer. Mrs Glenda always takes extra time to help Torie practice her words-and it showed when Torie started making wonderful M sounds. I love hearing Mommy! Torie can now say almost everyone's name at daycare and loves playing with her friends. I will always keep in touch with Mrs Glenda, because she knows and understands what we are going through as parents of a child who is different. We were blessed to have our good friend Lisa suggest Mrs Glenda to begin with-Lisa is awesome too.










She was dancing for the camera-can you tell?!? LOL. I cannot wait to get some fall pictures of her.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Beautiful baby!!!! What a cutie!! Hey, do you have any lunch ideas for the girls?

Tanya said...

Hey girl!! Thanks for the information.. This is too funny. I sat down at the computer to look for lunch ideas when I got your message... Thanks girlie!! Olivia is used to hot lunches too, so I was kinda worrying about lunch. I know it'll be fine, "I" just have to figure out some ideas... Thanks again.. I will go check out the site.

LeAnne Grissom said...

I can't wait for all the kids on Monday. Victoria was just to stinking cute the day she phased in. Evertime I saw her and smiled and waved she hide her head. That was just too cute, but before it was over I was getting some big smiles. I know that Aunt Kim is haveing a hard time but I told her she could always text me and I might even send a quick picture of her doing something when we see them to make her feel better. See you guys Monday and have a great week....