Wednesday, August 19, 2009

my growing little girl

Torie is becoming a big girl,and not just in size. She is maturing so much. I love seeing her grow. I can see all of the development skills coming along. Her vocabulary is growing each day too. still though, I will be happy when she starts her new speech class. She loves pre school, and if you call it school she will correct you. it's pre school! lol. she has came home every day with a huge smile and in a great mood. She still has some allergies, but I am hoping it won't get worse. please remember that the flu is spreading super fast! For the love of life-please stay home if you are sick or keep your child home if sick. Those children and adults with comprised immune systems will be hit even harder with the flu. That includes Torie and all the other children in the community with heart problems. I hate to even think of Torie catching this horrible flu....I know there a lot of new people reading my blog, so I am working on a post to give you the chance to learn more about Torie. Hopefully I can get that done in a few days, but it's taking some time to put together. Go ahead and ask questions if you want, that way I can answer them! God Bless and WASH YOUR HANDS AND USE LYSOL!!!!

No comments: