Monday, February 2, 2009










More pictures! Some, as you can see are karate pictures. The big one is of the team in 2006. Some kids have moved on to college, and some out of town, but most of them are still there-kicking their way up the belt ranks! A few are of Kali's training. and Of course, I had to add one of both Kali and Alex! Remember, Feb 7 -14 is Congenital Heart Defects Awareness week! If you have any questions or just wondering about it, please ask me! That's the only way to learn!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh I love the pictures of the kiddos... the one of kali is awesome! you go girl :)

~Kim~ said...

Yay! I need to pick some of those out to print, LOL!

Also, need to do some since she got her black belt last year...we are a little behind....just a little!

LeAnne Grissom said...

No it is not too late. Mrs. Pat has applications in the office. The pic of Kali are awsome. I love the work.