Sunday, November 23, 2008

My birthday!

Friday was my birthday and I had a great day. My boss remembered my birthday and brought a cake and a gift-wilton cake decorating stuff! I was excited because I love decorating Torie's birthday cakes myself. Then, I got to Kim's to pick up Torie and they gave me sewing stuff! Woo hoo. It seems like I'm turning into suzy homemaker, and that's okay with me. My husband sent flowers to my work and gave a more when I got home. Look out Goody's! The weekend con't with a new hair cut and driving to Nashville to look at Christmas lights. Torie's "wow!" was so great to hear and the look in her eyes was incredible. My two year old was in awe of the lights and I was of her. Thanks to my family and friends who made this weekend so great...including the dinner at Rain Forest-hey, I didn't turn too red when they sang to me! Lol.

2 comments:

~Kim~ said...

So, when are we gonna do a cake baking / sewing day??? You should post your pic you sent me...use it as your profile pic. :-)~

~Kim~ said...

Check out my new look!!!