Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've been tagged too!

Thanks Kim! I do not have the hang of this yet, and you tagged me?!? lol. I am suppose to list seven weird , unusual , or fun facts about myself. Hmmm.
1. I have been training martial arts for 10 years!!
2. I want more kids-i think that's weird considering all we have been thru.
3.I throw all of my laundry together with Torie's. lol. Sorry sis..
4. I enjoy cooking.
5. I miss my little dragons
6. I am looking forward to helping our church in the new children's dept!
7. hmm. that last one should be good right? even though my family and I have been thru heck and back with Torie's health problems-I am truly happy she is ours. She has taught us a GREAT deal about life in her two years, and I love seeing her grow and thrive after all she has been thru.

on to photo stuff!
I spent a few hours with a good friend taking photos of her. Ms Kacie is so photogenic and we had a ton of fun just hanging out together. After she views them this weekend, I am going to upload a few. I can't all of them cause we got 204 pics that day! lol. I also spend a hr or so taken pics of Mr Green. He will view his this weekend also and hopefully I can post a few of his.

1 comment:

~Kim~ said...

You do know that I cringed when I read number three, don't you????