Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

yes, I know Thanksgiving was yesterday, lol. But we are doing it today! I have everything ready to cook, just waiting for the right time. I want to take a minute and express my thanks: to begin with God, for giving me such a wonderful family and teaching me to take things as they come. I have learned a lot over the past two years! Next, my family! My husband who has stood next me and learned the same lessons with me! We all need a teammate, right? Torie-you are not just living with a congenital heart defect & Di George Syndrome-you are thriving with them! You are such a fighter. You make me proud everyday by learning something new and making me realize that you are capable of so much more than what the crazy genetics dr said-forget her! lol
Kim-for all the babysitting you do! you make me strive to be a good mom and aunt! You have done so much, from babysitting to making me want to learn to sew, haha. Thank you for all the extra things like hair bows and dresses you have made. Who ever thought I would become a "pageant mom"?!?
my parents-without them I wouldn't be here lol.
There are so many others to thanks, but my oven is ready for our turkey!
To those of you who are apart of my life, Thank you! I promise, in 1 way or more you have touched my life and my family's. We are truly thank full for all that we have!
God Bless!

No comments: