Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thankfulness

Thank you to everyone who prayed for baby Aiden. He was a strong little boy all during his surgery. But sadly, he has lost his fight. Please visit his journal to read his story. He touched many lives in his short 2 weeks here on earth. His family still needs our prayers. I cannot and never want to imagine the pain they are feeling right now.
Also, please add baby Stellen to your prayers. He is in the hospital right now going through SVTs. He is almost 1 yr old. You can visit McKMomma's link to the right also.
With all that is going on with so many heart families, I just want to take a minute to be Thankful for how well my heart baby is doing! She still loves preschool. Almost everyday when I pick her up she is coloring. This girl loves to color. Our conversation usually goes like this:
" Torie, are you ready to go home?"
"No. I'm coloring." with emphasis on coloring.
I may just forget all Christmas shopping and buy paper and markers!

No comments: