Monday, December 6, 2010

Finally im gonna update!

I know I know, it's been awhile. Sorry!! Things are going well though. Torie finally fully recovered after about 2 weeks. She is loving preschool to the extreme this year. 4 has been a wonderful age for all of us. She is so much fun, her personality really shines now. We painted her room and even painted a chalk board! She loves using chalk and this will give her more indoor activities since cold weather is here. Her pharyngeal flap repair is this week! It is on Thursday at 1:15 pm. I was surprised they put her as an afternoon case. I already told them she will melt down in the lobby because she cannot eat after midnight. Torie is a person who must have food-she's like her parents! If I don't eat I get grumpy too! We will be staying overnight again, due to Torie's heart condition. We always have to make sure her oxygen stays level. On a normal day her level is usually high 90s. She is always doing well in karate class. She is now an orange belt. Unfortunately, once she has surgery she will be out for 3 weeks. Torie is very excited about being a big sister. She even tells the baby goodnight and kisses my belly. I love that she is so excited. Torie will make a great big sister!! I will be full term on Jan 1. lol, my joke has always been that I am going to wake my dr up to delivery a news years baby. Not sure that will happen or not, but it's fun to aggravate him about it!
So, there's my update for now. We are all ready for Christmas break,rest and being fully recovered before the baby comes.

No comments: