Tuesday, August 31, 2010

progress all around

Torie is loving preschool. She tells me about her day when we cuddle at night. She also gets a homework folder every Monday with the previous week's work. She proudly carries her folder through the house to show who ever may be there. She loves it even more when we post it on the fridge! She is really growing right now, making progress with her speech and following directions. She and I have even made a couple of groc shopping trips with out meltdowns. For most kids, that easy. For a child who gets over stimulated easily, those trips have been far between. Her tonsillectomy and anoidectomy are set for Sept 27. She will stay over night because of her heart condition. We have to make sure she is drinking enough fluids before coming home. We take no chances of her becoming dehydrated. Her next surgery has not been set yet, but I will post that when I know. I hope she is well enough to make her class trip to the pumpkin patch this fall. I would love to get some great fall pics, if I can get the day off work. Otherwise, we may just go on a weekend.

No comments: