Friday, January 16, 2009

Our 1st wk of Daycare

Well, Torie finished her first week of daycare. And she has done so well. She never cried when dh took her in the morning.Her daily report states what all she has played/nap time and meals. Torie is taking 2-2 1/2 hour naps! lol. That's better than home. I know part of that is getting adjusted to waking earlier and going to bed earlier. But she's happy on a daily basis and eats almost all of her meals and afternoon snack. I can't decide if she's eating more because she does not constantly have a cup or going thru a growth spurt-either way, I am so proud of how well she is doing. The lady that watches Torie is like a walking angel for us. She was so understanding of Torie's health, and we agree with everything she has said/done. What more can a parent ask for?!? Truly walking angel! Mrs Glenda is a wonderful woman.
Becky
Torie 7/06, tof & di George syndrome,ohs at 8 mo
~o how far we have came!

3 comments:

~Kim~ said...

Yes....I think she is doing really well, too! She has adjusted pretty good to get on this schedule. It does make me happy that she is happy to see me when I pick her up, tho. :-)~ She sure does like her "school" as she says!

~Kim~ said...

And, not that it matters, but I would have totally trusted her with my two babies. I am just now sure if she would have dealt with all of Alex's crying from his reflux! lol

LeAnne Grissom said...

Glenda is a wondeful person. You could not be leaving her with a more outstanding person. She is an angle. I can't wait to see her at our school. I hope...