Thursday, January 27, 2011

working from home

I having been working from home since Carly was born. I have to admit, I love my job and helping patients BUT working from home has been so nice. I am thankful that I have a job I can do from home, a boss who is willing to let me work from home as long as I keep everything done.
Being a working at home mom has been good for our meals too. Lol. It has given me time to plan our meals and make sure Torie eats well-she is still such a picky eater sometimes. I have also had more time for those typical house hold chores..fun fun. No, really, it has been nice.
The girls (i love saying that!) are doing very well. Carly is a great sleeper. She sleeps most of the night, usually only waking up 1 time. She is calm and layed back. Torie has been home several days due to snow, and she has enjoyed being a big sister. She loves picking our Carly's sleepers and socks. And she is on top of it if Carly even whimpers-she'll run over there telling Carly "it's okay, it's okay baby Carly". These days are definitely some of the best days of our lives!

No comments: