Wednesday, March 10, 2010

warm weather!

Finally, some warm weather! We are getting the other house cleaned up and ready to sell. If you know of anyone who wants to buy a house, let me know! It's in town, 3 minutes from the hospital and about 7 from the plaza shopping center. We are also enjoying the sun. It was so nice to play outside this weekend. Torie got to jump on her trampoline and ride her tricycle. Actually, instead of riding hers, she wanted to ride Paul's old tricycle. She kept saying " I want to ride my daddy's tricycle." It was too cute.
I want to ask that everyone continue to keep Katie in your thoughts and prayers. She is still having fluid on her lungs. It seems like she will be heading back to Atlanta for another hospital stay. I am not 100% sure what all they will do, but I hope that it will only be a short stay. Katie is almost 4, so it would be wonderful for her to be back home and doing well by the time her birthday gets here!

No comments: