Sunday, October 18, 2009

A day of fun

Several weeks ago, back when it was actually warm outside, we spent some time at the park. Torie loves the park. And after a couple of summers there, I am finally able to step back and let her play by herself...a little, without hovering over her like the helicopter mom that I am.




She didn't fall, she slid...on purpose.
Then got up, and climbed.


My dare devil child. Where did she learn to be like that?


"I'm a monkey!" Yes, darling, you sure do swing like one!


She just hung out for a few minutes....

Then decided to slid...and play in the sand for a few minutes.
Now, as someone to totally hates driving in winter weather(yes, I am dreading it already) I am looking forward to next springs warm weather. Torie will be even bigger then, and I am sure she will be ready for more play time.



No comments: