Tuesday, May 12, 2009

prayers for kayleigh anne....

My heart is breaking for the Freeman family. I have been following this blog since fall of last year. It is the story of an amazing family and baby Kayleigh Anne. My heart is breaking for them during this time of loss, but they seem to be such a strong family and strong in faith. Please read their story of their 1 pound miracle! It is truly inspiring. Bring out the tissues before you even click on this link-you will need them. Please join me in praying for them and their two other children who only saw baby Kayleigh a few times....


http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/

Please read their whole blog, as you will learn just how much this family has been through. They really need our help.

2 comments:

LeAnne Grissom said...

the only thing you will need is a two inch thick mat and sleeping bag and lunch box if she is staying for nap.

Tanya said...

I have been following this story as well! Heartwrenching!!!! I admire their strength and faith!